Really fun and easy idea for the spring or the summer (fits even for the easter XD)
What will you need?
- 2 bright colours: I used both Maybelline Colorama tones 749 (yellow) and 155 (orange)
- nail art colour or a normal nailpolish (preferably white or silver)
How to do it?
- Paint your pinky and ring finger on both hands with the same colour and the middle finger, index finger and thumb with the second chosen colour. Wait for them to dry.
- Now paint half of your thumb nail and ring finger nail with the white or the silver (I thought that silver will look cooler, so I used that).
- When the silver paint is dry, make dots onto it. For ring finger use the second colour (not the one you painted the base of it) and for thumb the first colour. Make the dots as large or small you like and as many you want XD.
- To finish it off as usual apply the top coat and you’re done.