This was my first attempt on the needle marble technique. I kind of liked the result and I will try it again sometime soon.
What will you need?
- for this one 2 colours: Maybelline Colorama tones 91 (coral) and 108 (golden)
- a needle or a toothpick
How to do it?
- First apply some base nail polish.
- Now do 1 nail at a time. Apply the 2 colours with a thick layer so that about half a nail would be one colour and the other half the second colour.
- I used a toothpick here and smudged the colours with a zik-zak line. You can remove the excess polish later with some cotton swabs and polish remover.
- Lastly apply the top coat.