What will you need?
- 2 different colours: I used Maybelline Colorama tone 104 (purple) and Alessandro’s Ice Cream Bar (pink)
- thin brush – I use one of my painting brushes for it
- a black striper – alternatives: black nail polish and thin painting brush or a toothpick, black nailart pen or a black eyeliner (have to be really careful with the last one though cause it’s very easy to smudge it)
- silver striper – alternatives: silver nailpolish + toothpick
- optional: rhinestones – Since I didn’t manage to get these, I used the silver striper for the core of the whole flower
How to do it?
- Polish your nails with the base colour (in my case purple, but feel free to choose any other colour you may like).
- After the base is dry, paint flower petals on your nails with a thin brush. don’t worry if the edges are shaky. You can use your imagination and do the petals on different spots on your nails (like I did) or do them the same as other nails.
- When the petals are dry, use the black striper and paint the borders carefully.
- Now it’s time to do the flower cores. As I mentioned before you can use rhinestones here also but then a bit of nail glue is needed to make it stick firmly.
- Apply top coat and you’re done!
This is how it looked on my nails. Enjoy 😉