What will you need?
- nail stickers of your choice
- 2 colours: I used Maybelline Colorama tone 173A (glittery blue) and Maybelline Colorama tone 47 (silver glitter)
I usually don’t apply base coat but if your nails need it, it’s advisable.
- Apply the darker tone to 3 of your nails (I chose pinky, middle finger and thumb) and glittery one to 2 of your nails (index finger and ring finger). Wait for them to dry.
- Now put the stickers on index and ring finger and press to get them on properly.
- Use the glittery nailpolish on the tips of the darker nails. I used make up sponge to do it. Just put some polish onto the sponge and press lightly on the tips till you get likable result.
- Last apply the top coat to even out nails.
For more funky result you can do only 1 nail with stickers on the right hand. I chose my thumb to be different.