What will you need?
- A darker colour as base – I used Manhattan Crazy Colours nail polish tone 302
- 3 nailart colours (or normal ones + a toothpick) – I used Kiss nail art paint white and black, also nail art buk silver (colour no 17)
How to do it?
- Apply the dark colour onto all of your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Now paint white wide stripes over your nails, be really creative here (this is also the part where you put the spots onto).
- When the white is dry, use the black striper (can use nailart pen or a toothpick) for the dots’ edges. Paint C-s and U-s. Also use the black to do thin borders to the white.
- Now fill in the dots with silver polish (or whatever you want, I chose silver).
- After everything is dry, apply top coat. be really careful though not to smudge anything. And voila!
Here’s the result. Don’t worry my hands were really shaky too, just take your time 😉