A bright cheerful easy to do nailart.
What will you need?
- 3 different brightful colours: I used 2 Maybelline Colorama polishes here, tone 51 (white) and tone 91 (coral), for the third polish I used Alessandro’s Ice Cream Bar (which is pink)
- a make up sponge or any kind of sponge
- something to put the colours on (I used plastic sheet)
How to do it?
- Apply white as base and wait for it to dry.
- Put the three colours onto the sheet and mix the edges with a toothpick a bit. Now put the sponge in it and press the colours lighty to your nails. (You can mix the order up for different nails to get more interesting results).
- Lastly when it has dried, apply the coat polish.
Here’s how it came out. Feel free to comment 😉