This first photo is with flash. be prepared for a list of polishes used and some more photos
This is also my second attempt on galaxy nails and first time on my own natural nails.
- base – Black Creme by Wet n Wild: just one coat of it
- Maybelline Colorama #106 – metallic grey; Styled Out by Maybelline Colorama (#173A) – metallic blue; Tart by Maybelline Colorama (#135) – metallic purple and a sponge to tab on the patches of these
- thumb nail – Platinum Pearl by China Glaze for the base of start cluster
- index finger – Night Fever by Misslyn
- middle finger – Gray’s Anatomy by Wet n Wild
- ring finger – Call Me Hero! by Alessandro Int
- pinky – Golden Sand by Maybelline Colorama (#108)
I did a different background for the holo powder, which I used as star clusters, and it paid off. It gives an awesome effect to them. Enough of text, let me know if this is worthy of the 100th post benchmark :P, and more photos.